Product Name: Quick Income System
Product Author: William Soo
Company Name & Contact Details:
Blk 719 Hougang Ave 2 #04-319,
Singapore, 00 530719,
“FREE! Complete Step-By-Step Blueprint To Building Your Quick Income System Immediately!”
Money Back Guarantee: Not applicable
What Do You Get?
– 20 page ebook
Where To Buy: http://www.quickincomesystem.com/
Quick Income System by William Soo is a very basic ebook showing you how to make money from affiliate marketing.
What’s It All About?
The introduction tells you that you can make good money from affiliate marketing. The first thing that is mentioned is regarding finding buyers, and the author says there are two different types of buyers. There are those who are desperate buyers, (for instance they want a remedy for a pain or need help over a financial crisis). The second type can be classed as passionate people who are interested in buying products on a particular subject. You are told that you need to find both types of buyer.
There is then the need to look at what products are hot sellers and what to sell to your prospective buyers. Visiting Amazon, Ebay, Clickbank and CPA are suggested as ways to find good products. The ebook mentions signing up as an affiliate with Clickbank, PayDotCom and e-junkie in order to find an established product that makes good money with a good gravity figure.
To promote products, it is suggested you set up a 2 page website with an autoresponder. William Soo describes in some detail the things you need:
• Hosting Account – recommends Hostgator
• Domain name – recommends NameCheap
• HTML Editor such as a free one called Kompozer
• Two simple web pages.
• Squeeze page. -Take opt-in form from your autoresponder and give a tempting offer in exchange for an email address. This helps you build a list to which you then make other offers in the hope of obtaining buyers.
• Download page where you will have a link to your offer and to an affiliate link.
• Autoresponders – mentions popular ones such as Aweber, GetResponse and Profollow. Suggests putting your affiliate link on a ‘Thank You’ page. Talks also about sending emails and follow ups.
• FTP Software. You can use one of the free ones recommended, Kompozer, Filezilla or FileFTP, where you transfer data from your computer to the computer of your web hosting site. Personally I recommend Filezilla as it is very user friendly.
• Simple Report to offer people in the hope that they will sign up to your email list. You are given a link where you can convert Word documents to PDF files.
Mr Soo now discusses how to connect buyers to products by using free methods such as article writing. Use the resource box to link the interested reader to your website. After the articles have been written they should be submitted to article directories. Ten directory links are shown.
Three social web sites are also shown where you should put your content about your niche to entice traffic to your email list and offers. You are told to produce articles on a regular basis to make good money.
Do I Need Experience To Make This Work?
No experience is necessary.
How Much Money Do I Need To Get Started?
If you are a complete newbie you will need around $50 for domain name, hosting and an autoresponder
How Much Money Can I Make?
If you are good and lucky you could become rich or like many people you would make a very small income.
How Much Time Will I Need To Make This Work?
You can spend anything from an hour per day up to it being a full time job.
Will I Need Any Equipment To Do This?
A computer and an internet connection.
Value For Money?
Does It Live Up To The Claims In The Promotion?
There are no excessive claims but very few attain what is written in the book.
Quality Of Customer Service?
I cannot find a link back to the author but the book is self-explanatory.
For this ebook to be of any benefit to you, you would have to be a complete newcomer to internet marketing.
The book covers most of the things that you need to do in order to start an internet marketing business. There is no depth, however, in the book and a newcomer will certainly need to gain a considerable amount more knowledge than what can be gleaned from this short ebook.
The ebook makes things look very simple to achieve. No mention is given to the competition you will be up against to make a success from affiliate marketing.
Mr Soo says you can make money by spending a few minutes each day. I am certain that is not possible unless you know a lot more than what is published in the book. I know there are hundreds of books on affiliate marketing that will give far more detail than is covered in this book but at least it covers most of the points associated with internet marketing.